1. These terms set out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Cotswold Oriental Rugs.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
3. Some types of services cannot be refunded (e.g. our rug cleaning and restoration service) if we have already begun the work which was paid for.
4. If you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made (if applicable). You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment within 3-5 working days of receipt of the returned item.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).